Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxbasshead
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

see title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new, single 4 ohm rated at 700 rms, i free aired it at about 1k with no problem.

Fs 24.1Hz

Vas 163.7L

Qes 0.43

Qms 2.62

Qts 0.38

Xmag 15.8mm

Xsus 24.7mm

Xmax 15.8mm

SPL@1w 89dB

Price:

130+ship

Open to trades. offer up. would be very interested in a TI PRO motor plus cash on my end. OR a strong NEO motor with cash on my end or also have other items to trade.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

up to buyer as they will be covering all shipping charges. View attachment 26525700

Item Pictures:

attached one pic, pm me ur cell and ill send you more. or ill try to add more later

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yea i emailed u yesterday about that tc2000 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif, i emailed you to see if you could get me the dimensions of the enclosure. great job on that tline btw

Oh in that case you should be getting specs soon, about 2hrs. oh and thanks, thats where thats what i had planned for that cmp as the single 4ohm vc is perfect for my plate amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

xxxbasshead

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
xxxbasshead
lake forst , ca
Start date
Participants