Crx For Sale

I Will Get With Todd (pawnman) And Find Out To Get Pictures On Here. Its The Hf Model W/acura Motor In It And 5spd. Was Going To Do Sys. In It But I Changed My Mind. I Already Got Alot Of Money In My Truck.

I Bought It From A Solider On The Army Base. He Said That The Motor Was Just Redone And Had Less Than Forty Thousands Miles On It. But I Couldn't Really Take His Word On It. So I Had One Of My Friends Check In Who Works At Elite Proformance In Phenix City Al. So The Car Runs Great And Very Strong. He Just Put A Lot Of Parts On For Me . The Fenders Are Bad , But A Got Some New Just Need To Be Put On.

Seriously why do people keep on making for sale threads like this. You're trying to sell a car and you don't list the price,mileage,didn't list any info on it until you were asked, and no pictures. At least put some effort into selling your stuff

Don't Really Want To Trade, Because I Have To Many Cars As Far As Price I Have About $2500.00 In The Car . I Have A List Of Parts For It Including The Ac/heater Switch I Paid $170.00 For Off Ebay. Brand New Headders And Test Pipe Was Just Put On It. Brand New Catback Is In The Back Of The Car Just Need To Be Put On. I Also Have A 1989 S-10 Ext. Cab Pickup W/383 Storker For Sale. Will Try To Get Both Pic. Up Shortly

Good To Know I Wasn't The Only One Distracted By That... takes way too much time to type that way anyway. (Once you post a price I might know a guy who's interested) It's a decent drive from here but I know a guy who's looking for a reliable cheap(er) car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

A1PAWNMAN

10+ year member
A1PAWNMAN
PHENIX CITY, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views