3 Doors Down Autographs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mattd0344
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
On Thursday July 16, 2009 I went to a 3 Doors Down concert at the Fillmore Auditorium and was lucky enough to attend their “meet and greet.” Each member was very nice and way cool, especially Brad Arnold the singer. Besides that, I was able to get an autographed picture and autographed CD. The picture is their own official promotional picture (8x10 thick poster-like material) and is signed by each member of the group. Also, the CD is their latest 3 Doors Down CD that I had purchased brand new right before the concert. The actual CD is signed by each of the members of the group and three members (Brad Arnold, Todd Harrell, and Greg Upchurch) signed the inside pamphlet of the CD as well. Lastly, I have a green guitar pick that was given to me by Chris Hederson. I would like to let this go as a package if I can. The picture and the CD are in mint condition. I will also include one of my tickets.

$100 Shipped for everything!

Looking for any car audio trades as well

Brad Arnold- Vocals

Matt Roberts- Guitar

Chris Hederson- Guitar

Todd Harrell- Bass

Greg Upchurch- Drums

(From left to right: Todd Harrel, Brad Arnold, Matt Roberts, Greg Upchurch, and Chris Hederson)

3DoorsDown.jpg

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mattd0344