Crunk Flammable Jello Times

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Yeah man, it's been a little while. Been out doing real life things. Working a real job, being married, etc etc.
Feels weird seeing all these names again.
I was gonna ask if you where adulting now. What industry have you ended up in? I could swear you were still in school the last time you posted.

Congrats on the marriage!

Tiger Bass

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Sep 12, 2006
SC
Yeah, I was still in school.

I'm in steel. Inside sales to be exact. Pl8er was half right when he said I would be in sales. Though, I'm getting promoted to some sort of analytical process improvements thing. Sound like a lot of paper work bullshit, but it comes with an office.

And thanks mate. I'm adulting, but by no means an adult.

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
I'm in steel. Inside sales to be exact. Pl8er was half right when he said I would be in sales. Though, I'm getting promoted to some sort of analytical process improvements thing. Sound like a lot of paper work bullshit, but it comes with an office.

you dont usually realize you're an adult until out of the blue one day you take a look at your life and you are like crap, when did this happen lol.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage

Pl8er is still in that industry too but just put an offer in on a house and is moving to AZ. Almost everyone is married now except Jameseypoo and UCP but they are in the relationships that will probably turn into marriage.

You still rockin that cue ball haircut?

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
Pl8er is still in that industry too but just put an offer in on a house and is moving to AZ. Almost everyone is married now except Jameseypoo and UCP but they are in the relationships that will probably turn into marriage.
You still rockin that cue ball haircut?
How many of the guys are dads now?

Tiger Bass

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Sep 12, 2006
SC
Still bald, but I'm fat again. FeelsBadMan.

I finished college, but I just couldn't quit the pizza and beer.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
How many of the guys are dads now?
Nobody that didn't have kids back in the day have bred so it is still only Pl8er and Reson8. Hell, Reson8 is a grandfather now. Most of us have zero intentions for having children. Hell, I went under the knife to prevent it.

Still bald, but I'm fat again. FeelsBadMan.
I finished college, but I just couldn't quit the pizza and beer.
I've turned into a meathead so my diet is pretty much on point but man I crave pizza so fucking hard. I quit smoking and pizza and I still crave pizza.. go figure. The kegorator in my billiard room doesn't help matters either, but hey I eat good! lol

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Seriously considering vasectomy.
That's what I did so she could get off the fucked up birth control meds. That **** is poison.

I'm having way too much fun to quit life for 20 years to raise something else.

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
No kids here. The wife and I don't want them either. Seriously considering vasectomy.
Had it done a few yrs back myself.

That's what I did so she could get off the fucked up birth control meds. That **** is poison.
I get it. Me personally, My kids are my world.

Tiger Bass

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Sep 12, 2006
SC
For real. No desire to be a real adult.

I will want to travel, spend time with friends, play video games, have hobbies, etc.

I have friends with kids. They say "it's the most wonderful feeling in the world" with a dead look in their eyes.

Tiger Bass

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Sep 12, 2006
SC
Someone has to do it I suppose...

Otherwise, how will we fulfill the great prophecy foretold in 'Idiocracy'. Granted, it feels like we are almost there.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Had it done a few yrs back myself.

I get it. Me personally, My kids are my world.
I am my world. I never developed that void.

For real. No desire to be a real adult.
I will want to travel, spend time with friends, play video games, have hobbies, etc.

I have friends with kids. They say "it's the most wonderful feeling in the world" with a dead look in their eyes.
Exactly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
If you truly do not want kids, vasectomy is the way to go. Short recovery time, relatively painless, not a very invasive surgery, far less risk than for her to get the equivalent surgery and reversible if you ever choose to go that route.

Tiger Bass

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Sep 12, 2006
SC
All risks considered, it's definitely the smartest choice. And it's cheaper than a year's worth of condoms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds