Crunch V4300

Participant count
  • Participant list
it's in my signature, an old MTX Thunder 2160, 212.5x2W@4ohms(14.4V) i believe. oh, and i never said that i've heard a crunch amp, they could be really good, but the subs, in my oppinion, **** though.

well, the sub you have is an SVC sub, so it needs only 1 channel. if it were a DVC sub, the amp would probably work fine because you could bridge the amp to 2 channels and run each channel into the voice coils, but as far as i know, you can't take a 4 channel amp and wire it up to 1 SVC sub, so no, that amp won't work. that is, unless you have 2 subs, if you had 2 subs, the amp would be fine.

wat i ll do is use 2 channels run front components then 2 channels run the sub

i was thinking is it worth getting the crunch amp from usa cos i live in new zealand

I had a crunch amp, forgot the exact model, but it was a 500x2, and i bridged it and ran it to 3 MTX thunder 6000's wired in parallel, and it pounded. I had this thing for a year and the only problem i ever had was i blew the fuse once cuz i didnt have the right amp fuse in the holder, but the amp was great, never overheated or shut down or anything, everyone trashes crunch but i thought the amp was a steal for the price.

crunch is not that great of a brand....kinda middle/low end ...if y our looking for a bit of a better amp....check out profile or some of the jbl amps....they can be got pretty cheap...good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cs14silvia

cs14silvia
NZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
MikeofTulsa