crunch or xplod?????

They both ****, crunch isn't quality, but xplod is better, but they don't tru rate their ****, it may say 1000, but it is only pushing 800 watts, don't pay for that, u r getting screwed.

They both ****. I don't like anything sony that is car audio except for h/us. I real just don't like rockford because they cost too much for their products. Don't get me wrong rockford is quality but its just not worth the money.

crunch *****

xplode is good, just get the mobile es series. it's put together better AND has a two or three year warranty, i have a xplod 1902(look under truck installs for o1 ram) and it does a great job.

i have a sony hu as well(just gotit yesterday) and i believe it sounds pretty good.

opinions and a**holes, everybody has one!! me2:D :p

Originally posted by Unregistered They both ****, crunch isn't quality, but xplod is better, but they don't tru rate their ****, it may say 1000, but it is only pushing 800 watts, don't pay for that, u r getting screwed.
My brother has a xplod 760 watts and that thing hit a db of 89.3 so **** **** ****er

just wanted to correct myself in that crunch don't necessarely ****. it just isn't a top quality brand.

as far as hitting 89 db, that ain't much is it? the crunch will probably hit that as well. it all depends on encloser and vehicle. and that ain't a totally true statement either. but you should get my point.

forgot to log in, dang!

Originally posted by Unregistered My brother has a xplod 760 watts and that thing hit a db of 89.3 so **** **** ****er [/quote

wow hes hittin 89.3 that not that much really if he was hittin like 60 db more it might be good but 89.3 *****.

but anyways the ssony is alright if thats what you want to get just make sure its not crunch

89.3 db... I think I hit that when I farted a minute ago.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

if that number you posted is supposed to impress someone, i sure hope you meant to add a one in front of it... even if you were to add a one in front of it, we'd all know your nothing but a bser anyways.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
SuckMikeHawk23
IMG_0692.jpg

just call me KeV

May 1, 2024