Crunch gp3000d Pro Dissapointment....WTF?

Donks
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CO, Ohio
I Have 2 ipipe 15...i had 2 audiopipe 1500d's strapped to them and they were HOUNDING...everybit of atleast 2-3kwrms.

Well today I traded them for a Crunch gp3000d Pro. I got them hooked up @ 1 ohm. and i promise it sounds like 800-1200wrms....idk what it is....when i turn the gain up around halfway they start to bottom out and clip...idk wtf is goin on. I got custom Dual power/ground inputs. I know im not trippin but one of my 1500d's slapped harder on my ipipes than this. whats goin on?

yea...i had em .5 ohm each but they didnt like my electrical to run them at half a ohm so i decided to get the gp3000d instead. thought it was a good trade. and it is..

EDIT: Of course i just went out there to take a few pics and happened to check the voltage on my batteries and they are dead....lmao

how are you getting a 1 ohm load wired to .5 and 2ohms.. you just mixed your ohms dropped you power around half way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.