Crunch 3200?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Old school crunch amps were ******!! Very powerful, decently clean. Easy to get.

New stuff... Well easy to get. Lol but I think power hungry and over rated. Get one and try it out! See what you think. I think the best part of this audio business is doing that exactly! You don't like it, sell it or trade it.

I ask because I was running a planet audio anarchy 3000 and it was decent but needed money sold it was looking for something new I have heard of crunch on here before but personally have no experience or know anyone that has used these amps at all.

I ask because I was running a planet audio anarchy 3000 and it was decent but needed money sold it was looking for something new I have heard of crunch on here before but personally have no experience or know anyone that has used these amps at all.
What's your budget? You can do much better, even on a modest budget, than crunch v drive or planet audio anarchy.

I really don't wanna spend much more than $250 probably about $300 at the most I'm not trying to win any kind of competitions.
You can afford a pretty **** good amp with that budget. Forget the cheap stuff man.

What sub(s) and what impedance are they?

On black Friday there's doing to be great sales. You can get a soundqubed, crescendo, or similar 2-2.5k for around your budget then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WPDEATHTRACKER

10+ year member
WPDEATHTRACKER
Wills Point, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from