Crossovers BLEW UP.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mynameismcgyver
10+ year member

Buford T. Justice
Found out why my front stage just didn't sound right. The yellow capacitor in my CDT cross overs BLEW UP. Don't know how or why. Im using my old Infinity Reference cross-o's for now but the sound is iffy.....What crossovers would be best for my setup (in sig). Keep in mind, what I had was sufficient enough but if I can get something better for a good price I am happy with that route.

Help appreciated!

Found out why my front stage just didn't sound right. The yellow capacitor in my CDT cross overs BLEW UP. Don't know how or why. Im using my old Infinity Reference cross-o's for now but the sound is iffy.....What crossovers would be best for my setup (in sig). Keep in mind, what I had was sufficient enough but if I can get something better for a good price I am happy with that route.

Help appreciated!
ygpm

I sent you a PM just to get to the bottom of the issue. Might be able to help you out. Get back to me when you get a chance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.