Crossfire vr2000 (doesnt work?)

Termlab
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
athens ohio
Item(s) for Sale: i have a crossfire vr2000 for sale.

Item(s) Description/Condition: doesnt work. i was told that it was something simple to fix (a diode??? spelling...). i'm no electronics technician so i cannot verify this.

Price: 100 shipped? or best offer.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will ship through ups, i work next door to one, so it is relatively easy for me to get it shipped out. i also have access to tons of shipping materials and boxes for free so its not a big deal. bubble wrap or just whatever i can get crammed in around it lol. i will ship to very well respected members first (i have multiple items i will not ship them ALL to well respected members at the same time lol). pm me, if interested, i will send you my phone number for you to call (or text) directly.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

crossfirevr2000d1.jpg

crossfirevr2000d3.jpg

only things i would be interested in would be a 6 1/2'' SUBWOOFER or 8'' subwoofer. thats about it for me. but probably not as i'm broke (southeast ohio for you).

lol, i just replied in your other thread....... i have a couple 6.5's....... what do you have in mind?.... oh, and do you have any gut-shots of the board? i swesar, out of nowhere you come up with shiz from back in my day, lol

all pms replied to. shots of the internals below: if somebody can tell me what to look for i can get better pics of specifics but i dont know what to look for as of right now. also working on setting up a paypal account for those interested. bare with me folks i'm really trying lol.

vr2000internal3.jpg
vr2000internal2.jpg

vr2000internal.jpg

visually, the amp has a few burnt gate resistors in the last pic (lower right hand corner). .it will likely has some shorted outputs in that section.

cost to repair the amp can be kinda expensive. the outputs are expensive, and labor to rebuild the driver card is very time consuming.... last orion 2500d i fixed cost the guy around 230.00

this amp is similar to a orion 2500d ,directed 2500d etc... its really 2 jbl 1200.1's merged together and bridged in one heatsink.... either way. its a very good strong design..if i had the cash, i would scoop it up...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Seller dropped off I was working a deal with him and poof gone! Must have gotten a better offer some place else no big deal.

Also another thing to concider here that Crossfire is running out of parts for these old VR Moster amps, They still have my VR4000 it needs one of the Class D output cards replaced and they do not have anymore parts for those.

BUT on a good note. Since this has seem to be an issue Roger told me that they are trying to lock down a deal to get these cards made for the newer amps to avoid this in the future.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.