Cross-trade between Prowler573 & Ridinhi

Participant count
  • Participant list

Prowler573
5,000+ posts

R.I.P. Gossamer!!
I have a Kenwood model KAC-846 4ch amp.

Ridinhi has a set of Polk Momo components in the 5.25" size

We have mutually agreed that each other's respective gear would likely be considerably more content living at the other person's house.

To satisfy that end Ridinhi and I have entered into a trade agreement to even swap my amp for his components.

We have hammered out the pertinent details via PM (contact info, shipping addresses, etc etc blah blah blah) and this thread shall serve both as public notice of the ongoing transaction until its end as well as publicly posted feedback for the both of us as this thread will clearly illustrate the conduct of both parties involved in the deal.

Ridinhi has assured me that the components will be on their way to me either today or tomorrow, depending on whether or not he has access to his shipping facility of choice after work this evening, so the amp will go out to him today.

Shipping details for the amp to follow!

I would like to respectfully request that there be no posts in this thread from anyone not directly involved in this transaction.

I would much prefer that this doesn't become a complete clusterf**k of unrelated nonsense that has nothing to do with Ridinhi's sending me a set of components or me sending Ridinhi a 4ch amplifier.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And here are the applicable receipts showing the shipping details for the amp being sent to Ridinhi. I have edited out his personal information rather than display it where anyone with an internet connection can view it.

The unedited versions of the following have been sent to Ridinhi via PM.

As has been found out by those involved with me in previous transactions ~

Prowler doesn't play around with shipping! If I say it's getting sent out on X date then it gets sent out on X date!

Ridinhi, your amp is now in the USPS pipeline on its way to NC. The clerk informed me you should expect delivery either Friday or Saturday. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

2007_0725Image0001Edit.jpg

2007_0725Image0002Edit.jpg

2007_0725Image0003Edit.jpg

Ridinhi, rushed as all get-out on his lunch hour, managed to get the package containing my new-to-me component set in the FedEx pipeline on its way to Louisiana.

Consequently he has provided me with the tracking number so that I may keep watch on my shipment to know when to expect its arrival.

Thank you for that, good sir. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Hey,amp recieved today in like new condition. great guy here folks. Very fast shipping,good comunication and quality product! Thanks Prowler. Let me know when you get the speakers ans if satisfied.

Hey,amp recieved today in like new condition. great guy here folks. Very fast shipping,good comunication and quality product! Thanks Prowler. Let me know when you get the speakers ans if satisfied.
You're welcome, dude. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

When you originally sent me the tracking number and the scheduled delivery date was the 28th I actually figured it would end up being Monday since Saturday delivery is an expensive option as I understand it.

No worries - I'm in no great hurry to get them installed as I am waiting on the monoblock I just bought to get shipped as well as still needing a HU.

Once they get here and I have a chance to test 'em out I will be sure to let you know.

Glad to hear you're satisfied ~ that's the way I like all my transactions to end up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Will post an update when it's available!

The components arrived today - in great shape both cosmetically and operationally, just as I was told I would receive them.

So - Ridinhi has his amp, I have my components, everybody's happy! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

For anyone wanting to know Ridinhi's conduct during this transaction was stellar. Everything a person could want in a trading partner in a setting such as this.

Please refer to the dedicated feedback thread I have created for him so that he may have a verifiable reference from me in the future should anyone want to look up such a thing about him.

We'll call this deal a 110% success. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/partytime.gif.c93957d22b3fb208098e423485fd0404.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Prowler573

5,000+ posts
R.I.P. Gossamer!!
Prowler573
Northwest Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies