Critical MASS UL10

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
I decide on a Critical MASS UL10 for my Civic Hybrid...These seem like a good solid sub......Here are some specs......

CRITICAL MASS P1024 UL10 OWN THE BEST...

Audiophile High-end Subwoofer with dual 3" voice coils. 2 ohm each coil.

High power motor structure and woven carbon fiber composite cone with a high excursion die-cast basket

This subwoofer series allows for enormous power handling and output from small sealed boxes.

Free air resonance : 30.9 Hz

Equivalent compliance : 1.29 cu. ft.

Thermal power handling : 2000 watts continuous Xmax (one-way linear excursion): 36 mm (3” peak-to-peak)

Maximum Excursion (one way): 46 mm (Almost 4” peak-to-peak)

Sensitivity: 96.7 db (2.83V / 1m) (coils in parallel)

Fs (Klipple-LSI): 31 Hz

Qts (Klipple-LSI): 0.81

Vas (Klipple-LSI): 47.7 Liters

no...I'm getting a brand new sub....I read about them and the specs sounded good....
Theres some listed that were supposedly only installed in show/sema type cars, looked like a fairly decent deal. Can't remember the coil configs on them though.

if i seen them i might of bought one and tried to save a little...most likely metroholdings they sell a lot of Critical Mass products...
I believe that was the listed seller, they had a lot of random things listed also.

I decide on a Critical MASS UL10 for my Civic Hybrid...These seem like a good solid sub......Here are some specs......

CRITICAL MASS P1024 UL10 OWN THE BEST...

Audiophile High-end Subwoofer with dual 3" voice coils. 2 ohm each coil.

High power motor structure and woven carbon fiber composite cone with a high excursion die-cast basket

This subwoofer series allows for enormous power handling and output from small sealed boxes.

Free air resonance : 30.9 Hz

Equivalent compliance : 1.29 cu. ft.

Thermal power handling : 2000 watts continuous Xmax (one-way linear excursion): 36 mm (3” peak-to-peak)

Maximum Excursion (one way): 46 mm (Almost 4” peak-to-peak)

Sensitivity: 96.7 db (2.83V / 1m) (coils in parallel)

Fs (Klipple-LSI): 31 Hz

Qts (Klipple-LSI): 0.81

Vas (Klipple-LSI): 47.7 Liters
LCRX that isn't a UL 10 that is an older modle 10" sub that Critical mass discontinued. The UL 10 never made it into production.

LCRX that isn't a UL 10 that is an older modle 10" sub that Critical mass discontinued. The UL 10 never made it into production.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

crazy ass subs, but a little expensive...post up some vids they have some insane excursion.

edit: weeeelllll, atleast the 12 is =)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Louisiana_CRX

5,000+ posts
dem shoes......
Louisiana_CRX
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date