Crescendo BC2000D

Participant count
  • Participant list
I run crescendo and have never had any issues with customer service. Luckily I haven't had to rely on it much since everything I've had has been pretty quality without any issues.

I pre ordered a bc2k back in the day and got one off the first crate they sold to the public. My bass nob went to **** and they hooked it up with a new one. My current s1500 is solid and I've never had an issue. I loved my bc2k. It was stolen unfortunately.

I run crescendo and have never had any issues with customer service. Luckily I haven't had to rely on it much since everything I've had has been pretty quality without any issues.
I pre ordered a bc2k back in the day and got one off the first crate they sold to the public. My bass nob went to **** and they hooked it up with a new one. My current s1500 is solid and I've never had an issue. I loved my bc2k. It was stolen unfortunately.
What were you running with the bc2k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were you running with the bc2k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 obsidian audio OA12s v1's. I'm still running them actually. I run them on the s1500 now. They've been taking a beating for about 6-7 years now.

Let me know if you know anyone selling any OA v1's please lol

Super embarrassing old video of this system before the subs were even in, and before I knew ANYTHING about systems lol

Those were vvx v1s. The good ones Jacob designed. They were rated 600w, but they actually needed alot of power. I also had them on an m3 at 0.5 and a 5k at 0.5

I had OA v1 15s walled too. Lol. Liked those as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SuperScion9000
San tan valley, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
shredder1
2B85C0D8-2A78-4A66-A9A5-F02CF89AA9E4.jpeg