Iowa
Item(s) for Sale:

^^ Me nendo! ^^

Description/Condition of Item(s):

Non-operational

Price:

Negotiable, as explained below.

Shipping Information:

This will either be sent to you via me or @mylows10. Just depends what route we go. Again, negotiable.

Item Pictures:

uqe8a9ud.jpg

a5e8u7a7.jpg

me6ydevu.jpg

u4equhur.jpg

eny7y6a2.jpg

ybatetaq.jpg

buvyzape.jpg

e7udeba5.jpg

pa4a8e7e.jpg

And, the battle scar:

6y4y5y7a.jpg

Anyway, here's the scoop on the amp. 'Twas a beautiful Tuesday, around 8 AM, and I was heading out the front door on my way to school. I got in my car, rolled the windows town, and turned my head unit over to USB mode. Some decaf started playing but, alas, my subs were not. A bit concerned but in a rush, I continued to school where I began going into shock. What could it be? Are my subs blown? Did something come unhooked? Did my ish get jacked?

Well, after some very simple testing, I concluded that my amp had quit working. It was powered on, as indicated by the LED, but was producing no output. There was no smoke, no poof, no fireworks, no explosion. It simply quit.

After talking to a few mechanics, I've got just about nothing to work with. The insides of the amp look gorgeous, and you don't even get a rattle when you shake it. Which leads me to believe the problem must not be all too serious. There are no apparent blown components nor broken connections; but I'm not an amp mechanic, so I can't tell you with 100% certainty what's going on. I plan on getting this amp repaired and sent to a new home so I can continue my climb up the ladder when it comes to power. That's where you come in. :thumb:

Now, I'd like to do this one of two ways. We can either work out a deal where this amp is sent to Jim, who then hands it over to his local mechanic, gets it operational (which, upon basic inspection, seems to be a pretty simple job), and then Jim will forward it straight to you. Saves on shipping, all-around easier than shipping it back to me.

Or, I can sell it as is. Could be a simple fix, possibly save you a few bucks if you know your way around an amp. I'm totally open to either option.

Now to get the amp working again, I'd like to see $300 to get it to your door. Somebody let me know if I'm way out of line here, but after shipping it twice and what should be a small repair, this will be an extremely nice amp once again. As depicted in item pictures, it's only got one mark on the entire face of the amp, along with general wear on the mounting feet.

Now, if you want to skip the repairs and do something else, I'd be more than happy to work out a price. I simply don't know what it's worth right now.

So, let me know if you're interested. I'll be in immediate touch with anybody who's halfway serious. I'll try to make this as smooth as possible.

Only bigger mono amp I have that I'm not using is a Powerbass xta2250. But that would keep you at the exact power you had
Yeah, I'm actually looking for something about twice as big as this one. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Only bigger mono amp I have that I'm not using is a Powerbass xta2250. But that would keep you at the exact power you had
Double poast. This site, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Full Tilt

10+ year member
Bonafide MAFer
Full Tilt
Iowa
Start date