Crazy?

Participant count
  • Participant list

FISHKILLER
10+ year member

Ok I have a pair of LMS ultras in 12.5 cft tuned to 32 HZ with 180 inches of port. Very stout solid box. Doubled all the way around, lots of bracing, everything rounded.

pair of DC 2ks strapped. Good electrical, never drops below 14v.

Sounds incredible with rock,rap, does not matter, sounds great, teeth rattling tight.

Truck is FULLY deadened. Everything except firewall.

Talk me out of this. I am thinking of going to some higher power handling subs and increasing my power. I DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE the sound I have now though. Just want it more intense every once in a while.

What subs would yall recommend that I could drop in my current box?? Also toying with the idea of a fourth order...

Any opinions appreciated.

I have ALOT of time in my install, just want A touch more wow factor I guess.....

If you did want to go crazy: DDZ, IA Warden, Sundown team, ect.

Not really sure where Tantric SHD's belong, because I don't know the price, I'm leaning ^ though

For good but not crazy: Fi SP4, Zv4, DD 9918, ect.

(I'm not sure if all of these would be upgrades SQ wise)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.