Couple Qeustions on Materials

Blove1991
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Does home depot sell wooden dowels??

I plan on using wooden dowels and 2x2's for bracing in my box since I cant sacrifice the double baffle (truck box)....

Where do yall gets yalls resin from and how much does it run ya and I have to buy the hardener seperate?

Does home depot sell wooden dowels??
I plan on using wooden dowels and 2x2's for bracing in my box since I cant sacrifice the double baffle (truck box)....

Where do yall gets yalls resin from and how much does it run ya and I have to buy the hardener seperate?
1. Yes

2. HD has some and yes, the resin, matt(sp), and hardener are separate. You can find the resin components in a 'kit', but if I remember right it's not real good stuff.

in the past i have bought numerous gallons from Lowe's which is the Elmer's brand, it comes with 2 hardeners that are enough and even I use a little extra hardener cuz I dont like waiting, anyhow I went to HD and got theirs since I had a gift card, it is Bondo's brand, they both work pretty much the same, can't really tell any difference except that I think HD is a few bucks more and is like brown color and the lowe's elmers is green.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.