Couple pairs of Nike Jordans

whether they are authentic or not who cares as long as they are made of decent quality and look good for that kind of price.

i'm not saying they are fake, because honestly i dont know. all i know is the 100s and 100s of pairs i've sold, people were always happy with what they were getting. just sold another 4 pairs, if anyones interested, pm me.

anyone who knows jordans will know they are fake. You can tell by the shape and the color. And //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif even if they are A+++ grade fakes they still wont last long. Theyll peel, get holes, and all kinds of ****. You'll only get a month outta em if your lucky. Plus fakes run either way too big or way too small so its hard to decide what size you need. Just my 2 pennies!

i'm not saying they are fake, because honestly i dont know. all i know is the 100s and 100s of pairs i've sold, people were always happy with what they were getting. just sold another 4 pairs, if anyones interested, pm me.

This dealer doesn't know the product he's selling?! These forums attract some shady shady characters.

"COME GETCHA (FAKE) JORDANS HERE!!! THEY AREN'T FAKE IF I DON'T KNOW THEY'RE FAKE!!!"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif jordans arent made in China.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif jordans arent made in China.
Where are they made then, Taiwan? Almost every brand is made in some foreign country................

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

.::DuD3::.

10+ year member
EE in training
.::DuD3::.
Chesafreak, Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies