Northeast Region Could anyone help me in the Maryland area?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

BWareofDWare94
10+ year member

Maryland
Here is my situation basically...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360617

I have come to grasp that I need to get a headunit and while I havent figured out what headunit to get or exactly what to do yet I was wondering if there was anyone in the MD area that could help me install a headunit that would be compatible with my steering wheel audio controls and my sotck bluetooth on my car. Also I would like some help on getting all the setting to sound good and work better with my 12" Type R. Any suggestions on a possible headunit would be good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

where you at in Maryland bud its not hard to get factory controls to work just have to buy the adaptor so they can be used when you purchase a radio tell them you have steering wheel controls and you would like to keep them just let me know whats up man im down to help i do work nights tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.