Cops and robbers

Well maybe that if the police were to do things like compliment a nice stereo then perhaps there could be better attitudes between cops and teenagers. In the small town i live in the cops are really pissed off because there are kids snowmobiling in town and the cops try to just ask them to leave the area and the kids take off flying down the road at 100mph. So if the kids just get to know the cops on friendly terms then maybe everybodys job can be a bit easier.

does anyone get what i am sayin?

i think your right and too many cops are on power trips, im not sayin all but many i know are. I have had way way to many probs and run ins with the cops and po's. There are definatly nice cops i am friends with that always let me go and the majority of them that follow me till they get a chance to pull me over. Im dead serious, i have had cops(sheriffs) do it a couple times. If they would respect me i would respect them. I have total respect for everyone who will respect me back.

People should try to get along with police in general. They allready live a double standard life the way it is.

A few years back in Car Audio and Electronics, there was actually a featured install in a police car that is on active duty. The stereo system was completely sponsored by Coustic, and the police used it as a way to promote better relations with the public. Within that same article, there was a published statistics evaluation of crime in that particular city over a one month timeframe after the police made thier "cool cruiser" public. Crime had actually dropped nearly 10%, which goes to show that this crazy idea the police had, worked, as well as promoted a more friendly view of thier positions.

take it easy,

-zane

i think your right and too many cops are on power trips, im not sayin all but many i know are. I have had way way to many probs and run ins with the cops and po's. There are definatly nice cops i am friends with that always let me go and the majority of them that follow me till they get a chance to pull me over. Im dead serious, i have had cops(sheriffs) do it a couple times. If they would respect me i would respect them. I have total respect for everyone who will respect me back.
I'm not picking on you personally but this is for anybody in general. I try to treat everyone the way I want to be treated. I don't know any officers where I live, but I can tell you this: I've had been pulled over 6 times in two years, (speeding, and light covers) I've never gotten a ticket. I always treat the officer with respect, I turn my radio off, roll down my window, and have my license and ins. ready if he asks for it. If you try to argue, your going to get a ticket, you know if you were playing your radio too loud, speeding, etc. Why argue, you were breaking a law, you deserve a ticket, but respect will get you things you've never dreamed of. But then again, some people don't know what respect is, and the closest they will ever get to having respect is in a dictionary.

Phatillusion......................With that attitude and that outlook, you would NEVER get a ticket from me. Not too many people with that attitude. So i appreciate the ones who are polite. Too many people that are the exact opposite. And you're right.......If you tell me you don't know why i stopped you (usually speeding) and you question me like why did you stop me or "what's the problem" then you've already earned yourself that ticket. Besides if you truly didn't know you were speeding, then you deserve one anyway.

**** tha police **** tha police **** 'em

**** tha police **** tha police **** 'em

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

to the bottom two unregistered posts above mine....

you two don't read so well, the word is respect. u got to give b4 u get! b it car audio or the police, the definition of the word never changes. once people start getting that thru thick heads it'll be alot easier to get along in this world.

quick thought...

where would we be without the police?

for every "bad"cop, how many are "good"cops?2?3?4?more?

is the "good" cop the one that let u get away with it? or the one who made you take responsiblity 4 what you did?

has anybody here had to go to a strange house at 2am and stop a drunk from beating up on his/her spouse?

how about having a friend shot because he pulled over a speeding car?

my mom has, she was a cop for 15 years. before you all disrespect them (cops), walk in their shoes for awhile. i believe then you'll tell a different story!

sorry about the rambling...

can you say staties? I mean, come on, when you pull over a kid doing 10 over and then you dont even give him a chance for a warning it costs me money I could have spent on my stereo!

sure you show respect, but some cops just dont give a ****, that ticket is already issued before you are even pulled over. I used to think cops were just regular guys, but every time I've had to talk to one, it's been a negative experience and not exactly made wanna say "thanks for protecting me!"

cops ****, trust me, i tried the stuff phat illusion said, they got mad, and tried 2 give me 3 more tickets till i got really mad and disrepscted them, then they tried 2 arrest me, but this is in ft. lauderdale... where crazy stuff happenes every min.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rattlin Ranger

Rattlin Ranger
Fort Nelson, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
445981256_3731324230470906_9081536917273579948_n.jpg