Confused??!??!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

clubcar13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey guys,

My friend has a single rockford p3 12 in his explorer in a q logic ported enclosure. i have only owned kicker cvr subs and they just never hit like his setup. you can actually feel his and the air moving and outside the car you can still fell it and you can hear him comin down the road. My question is, how much better will my 15" fi q in a sealed box powered by a hifonics 1606d at 1600 watts at 1 ohm be than his setup and will you be able to feel the air moving like his and hear me comin down the road? My 15" kicker cvr just never sounded like his idk why.

Thanks,

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It looks like you have the wrong connections. The head unit uses one amplifier to amplify 2 to 4 of your speakers. You are using 2 amplifiers...
Yes. I do not fully understand the question, but if the manufacturer suggests such a big port, it is probably because it has a high QTS. If it...
Dayuuum!! LOL. Going CHEAP sometimes doesnt pay..LOL 💩 💩
Hey guys I'm new here I'd like first and foremost that I'm not greenhorn but I haven't been an installer for 10+ years either. So the issue I am...
You can always get a bridgeable 4 channel, too, instead of a massive 2 channel.

About this thread

clubcar13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
clubcar13
Boca Raton, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date