computer power supply?

No, the computer power supply can't even power a hu properly (tried before). If I'm not mistaken, the pwoer supply makes about 3~5A ont he 12V, i think.

If you want to power car audio products at home, then get yourself a dedicated power supply, no two ways around it, if you ask me. Even battery chargers are supposed to emit noise into the system.

That is most likely a cheaper power supply, i have never even heard of or seen that brand. Anything like an Antec, TTGI, PC Power and Cooling, Enermax, or Thermaltake will put out a good amount more power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.