Components and amp - Need em and suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Santoro300
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tampa, FL
Looking to get a set of 6 1/2" components for my front door and Co-axials for my back doors and an amp to power all four.

They're going in a 2013 Ford Fusion. I listen to nothing but Rap. So I want something that can take the hard hitting beats, but also sound clean as ****.

So far people have recommended me PHD components and a PPi phantom 900.4.

Budget is $300-400 for the speakers.

Budget is $100-200 for the amp.

Please help

i have a set of new phd's i'll sell you ,also as far as the rears just do mids ,and a 4 channel vfl 150.5 for 250 shipped the phd are 300 shipped both are new

What do you suggest for mids? I think they have stock 5 1/2" in the back doors and I'm not looking to cut into anything. I'm not doing the install, a stereo place is.

What do you suggest for mids? I think they have stock 5 1/2" in the back doors and I'm not looking to cut into anything. I'm not doing the install, a stereo place is.
i can do a set of cdt cl5 mids for 70 shipped new .

Front comps (image dynamics ctx, jbl ms62c, lanzar opti, are all around $200) rears? Simpy go to Madisound.com and get silver flutes mids for rears. That'll be 300 for speakers. For amps can't recommend many for 200

I'm the guy with the P900.4 in stock on the forums. My price isn't the lowest but I've sold a lot of them to forum members and elsewhere.

Where are you getting your information about the speaker sizes? As best as I can tell you have 5x7/6x8 front and rear and 1" tweeters. If the speakers are really so bad you need to replace them on a new car then for your budget I recommend the JBL GTO8608C components and GTO8628 coaxials. Then you'll have money to spend on sound deadener. I can send you the JBL speakers and the P900.4, plus an amp kit and RCAs if needed.

I'm the guy with the P900.4 in stock on the forums. My price isn't the lowest but I've sold a lot of them to forum members and elsewhere.
Where are you getting your information about the speaker sizes? As best as I can tell you have 5x7/6x8 front and rear and 1" tweeters. If the speakers are really so bad you need to replace them on a new car then for your budget I recommend the JBL GTO8608C components and GTO8628 coaxials. Then you'll have money to spend on sound deadener. I can send you the JBL speakers and the P900.4, plus an amp kit and RCAs if needed.
Where did you find the speaker sizes at? 6x8 wtf lol. Yes the stock speakers are that bad. They sound like ****. If you could pm me some prices that'd be cool.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.