SOLD complete power acoustik system for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioPLaya368
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have 3 12" Power Acoustik Mofo 12's forsale. Each Subwoofer has been used for 3 weeks in a sealed enclosure. They only had about 1000 watts of power to each subwoofer. Im also including the 3000 watt Power Acoustik 3000D amplifier which I had powering these subwoofers, as well as a capacitor so there is no problems with headlights dimming or power shortage. I have been competeing in competitions for 2 years now and I have never expierienced a louder system this is the loudest sysem I have ever heard and in only the two weeks I had it installed it was treated with care and percision. You will not be dissapointed. Please call (310) 968-9977 or email me at Bgc5@hotmail.com For any questions you may have about this package I promise you will never find as good as deal as this. Im selling because of two tickets which were recieved in the two week period I had the system. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...