Southwest Region Competition in the Southwest

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

thorshammer1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Auburn, NY
Looks like i'm moving out to Reno next month. From what I can see there is alot of activity in AZ,Cali and that looks like thats all.

I'm definately gonna have to change that. lol

Look out West Coast! I'm gonna show ya how to do it up East Coast Style and bring you shows constantly!!

Looks like i'm moving out to Reno next month. From what I can see there is alot of activity in AZ,Cali and that looks like thats all.

Look out West Coast! I'm gonna show ya how to do it up East Coast Style and bring you shows constantly!!
Looks like imma havfta welcome you west coast style and say : put that on sumthin ..... lol. Looking 4ward ta seeing ya thorshammer1 . Glad 2 welcome u tah tha west coast brotha

Yo, Drop it low

I can gaurantee that you will see plenty and I mean plenty of shows in Nevada as well as seeing me in the surrounding states. Have TL will travel lol

in Id. there are some DB Drags and utah we hope to have some this year also. Not sure how far you want to travel but there should be some shows within 6-8hrs from reno. Contact boominaudio they do alot of stuff in norcal,id,ut,and wy

Thanks for the input. I'm always down for a drive!

My main mission is to bring shows to the area! I'm a hard core promoter/competitor/Judge. I want to know what competiton you all like to see? Tell me what will attract you to come to shows in Nevada.

My main mission is to bring shows to the area! I'm a hard core promoter/competitor/Judge. I want to know what competiton you all like to see? Tell me what will attract you to come to shows in Nevada.

SEXY FEMALE swim suit judges and free lap dances from the girls.

i'd come to nevada if some piece of shite wrench did't screw up my car. I am down for a show in reno i got family there so the hotel is free. I have sent you a pm also for another place to ask this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.