SOLD Competition Hyundai Tiburon

GlassEyez
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
brentscar1.jpg

brentscar2.jpg

brentscar.jpg

my friend is selling his car locally. not really sure how you would sell a car online lol. but these are the pictures he gave me to post and the info he wanted me to put down.

Competition car

4 cvr kickers

2 cones in the front bumper of the car controlled by knob

Red ground lights w/ sound sensitive switch

AEM intake

Catback exhaust

18" Zinik Rims

factory alarm and viper with remote start

33,000 miles

17,000 obo

15,505 blubook with over 4000 in upgrades

call 813 493 1433 for questions or info, ask for Brent

again this was posted for a friend. i drive a chevy. i dont like imports. i dont like hyundais. dont hate on me for doing a friend a favor. this is how hes selling it. he says its a fair price. do i think he would get that much if he took it to the dealership for a trade in? **** no. with the current economy and such i dont see anyone buying that car for that much. this was posted for a friend.
when and where has this car been to competitions. local IASCA and Db Drag shows are hosted by someone i'm close friends with and your friends car has never been to a show i've been to.

also upgrades such as sound system and rims and **** don't make the cars value go up, go to a bank and see if they will loan you that much because the car as a wall with subs in it.

it hasnt been to competitions. i posted this for my buddy. this is how he wanted it posted. its not my car. no **** its not worth what hes asking. no **** its a low budget system. i know all about value of a car going up or down because of upgrades or rims or whatever. really no imports? wtf is a ferrari or lambo? what about mercedes benz? its whatever i did a favor for a buddy. hate away. haters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.