Southeast Region Competition Classes

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Im not a super box builder... But FisherCustoms is from what I understand...and 99.9% he will be making my box....

but i know its going to be hard... cause these people with these little cars/hatchbacks can hit 40 easy...

In my old car (RIP) I put up 142.7... when my amp overheated and cut out... I just want to surpass that... And I'd be fine... but then again that was in a hatchback...

I did my reading... and i see that he is serious.... so i'm probably going to go with him... We are going to try and get all we can out of what I want in my car...

Its just going to be a daily driver setup... unless i decide to really crank it up... here and there... to a point way past casual listening..

But i got so much more research to do... like finding the equipment for a good price...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.