compete against me

how would i not know much about my field of work.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
well lets see....

keep talking you will keep showing everyone all by yourself

HAHA do you even have a clue what sub im talking about
and yes a mid 150s from a single 10 i think would make you look like the a$$ you are proving yourself to be
digital designs is ok, but theres no way of beating me with that, its common knowledge, try using it:cool:

digital designs is ok, but theres no way of beating me with that, its common knowledge, try using it:cool:
WHAT THE FVCK!!!!

this is all anyone needs to see

comparing

power acoustik and MA audio to Digital Designs

the cone by itself costs as much as 1 of your amps

GET THE FVCK OUT OF HERE

who are u bro, wat u got, battle me, no joke.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I'm not all about SPL, but i do dislike dumbasses //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

who are u bro, wat u got, battle me, no joke.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
only way you would have half a chance in hell would be in the port. even that i wouldnt see you going over low 150s on a VERY GOOD day.

im running a SQ set up now. im sure it would still give you a run no problem

WHAT THE FVCK!!!!this is all anyone needs to see

comparing

power acoustik and MA audio to Digital Designs

the cone by itself costs as much as 1 of your amps

GET THE FVCK OUT OF HERE
thats the problem, payin all dat money, im still as loud as anything out der, at have there price

you have mediocre equipment at best, if you look around on the forum you will see there are plenty of people here who would eat you alive. if your an "installer" you should already know you have inferior equipment to probly the majority of us! take you lame ass attitude and put it where your man puts his d!ck:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

overkill phil

10+ year member
THE car audio man
overkill phil
winston-salem, nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date