Northwest Region Colorado Springs, At Cartoys, SUNDAY MAY 16TH

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
EDIT i thought the CD idea would be a good idea because it leaves the door open for malfunctions. but still probably not one of my better ideas!

so you may use flash drive, ipod, or cd. and podiums and outside headunits will be allowed!

but chopped and screwed, and test tones are not allowed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so the raffle of the tickets will be for a

$50 gift cirtificate

$75 gift cirtificate

and

$100 gift cirtificate.

all competitors will recieve a ticket, all others can get in for $3 a ticket

well, looks like i wont be making it to any comps after the cinco show. got a job in utah and am moving out there in 2 weeks. good luck with the show james

EDIT i thought the CD idea would be a good idea because it leaves the door open for malfunctions. but still probably not one of my better ideas!
so you may use flash drive, ipod, or cd. and podiums and outside headunits will be allowed!

but chopped and screwed, and test tones are not allowed!
**** right i better be able to use my zune and Joe should be welcome at every show regardless of the location of his CD player. I cant play music on a cd for over 5 secs over 140db, and if urs did the same you wouldn't even consider making it a rule. Thanks for changing it.

**** right i better be able to use my zune and Joe should be welcome at every show regardless of the location of his CD player. I cant play music on a cd for over 5 secs over 140db, and if urs did the same you wouldn't even consider making it a rule. Thanks for changing it.
i dont believe it says anywhere in my rules that a zune is allowed! LOL....

J/K

well, looks like i wont be making it to any comps after the cinco show. got a job in utah and am moving out there in 2 weeks. good luck with the show james
Dan, best of luck with the new job. Where you relocating to in Utah.

well the show is coming up this weekend and i'm just wondering if i can get a count from how many from here will show.

weather looks good!

Wont be able to make it, sorry. Unless someone wants to tow me from fort collins. Ill be at the next show with my new sundown amp and hopefully ill be breaking 150+ have a great show

Benny

check out these trophys! hope you guys bring Your "A" Game because these are about 5 foot tall!

SSPX0575.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sub-FATHER

10+ year member
Resurecting this sport
sub-FATHER
denver, CO.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date