SOLD College Kid Needs Money!

burnzie2413
10+ year member

Type-S Junkie
OHIO
hey guys, i got engaged a while ago and we are lookin to goto Atlantis for a vacation. Therefore i am selling off my car audio equipment for good. My loss is you gain! First off i have a....

JVC in dash dvd player

model : KD-DV5000

Used for about a year or two- in good condition.

info:

Possessing the strength of 200 watts, the versatility of a DVD/CD player and an AM/FM tuner, the KD-DV5000 allows your friends in the back seat to watch the newest thrillers, as you crank up the stereo while you drive. With an incredible system like this, it's worth it to always take the long way.

Changer Control DVD Receiver

Power Output: 200W Max. Music Power

DUAL ZONE

1728 Color 3D Graphic Display with Contrast Control

MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW Compatible

Price:75 shipped

JL 12W7

I warrantied out my w7 a while ago after i got a broken one from a deal on here (i am sure you can find the thread on here still). after i got it back i found out it wasnt glued right so the store i got it from took it back and handed me a brand new one off of their showroom floor. I hooked it up to my viper 1200d for about 2 weeks then i sold my car and out it came. It has been sitting for about a month since then.No scuffs of tears at all- great condition

Price: 400 plus shipping

DEI Viper 1200D

I bought this viper about 3 months ago and used it for about 2 weeks on my 12w7. then when the car was sold it came out too and has sat since. great overall condition and barely used

Price: 150 shipped

Offer up for me, i will consider home audio, dj equipment, or maybe a good surround sound system, but cash rules all. paypal accepted

send all offers to blackburn.kevin@gmail.com

so you have the specs on the viper....also the length?? Im very intrested...thanks

I have 2 Assassin 10" on the way....rated at 350rms....single 4 ohm...would this work well...?? Sorry..just learning more about amps.

yeah it would single 4 ohm x 2 u could wire down to 2 ohms with a viper 1200d those assains would be cooking. I think the viper1200d is around 1200 at 1 ohm, 600 at 2 ohms 400 at 4 ohms, so yeah 600 watts at 350 rms ud be 50 shy watts per speaker. pretty good for 2 assassins. They be great.

I have no idea who this guy selling is but im being nice and helping answer peoples ?'s cause im bored.

If u need ne info on nething else

Aim - badboy4life5544

Mike

hey guys, i got engaged a while ago and we are lookin to goto Atlantis for a vacation. Therefore i am selling off my car audio equipment for good. My loss is you gain! First off i have a....JVC in dash dvd player

model : KD-DV5000

Used for about a year or two- in good condition.

info:

Possessing the strength of 200 watts, the versatility of a DVD/CD player and an AM/FM tuner, the KD-DV5000 allows your friends in the back seat to watch the newest thrillers, as you crank up the stereo while you drive. With an incredible system like this, it's worth it to always take the long way.

Changer Control DVD Receiver

Power Output: 200W Max. Music Power

DUAL ZONE

1728 Color 3D Graphic Display with Contrast Control

MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW Compatible

Price:75 shipped

JL 12W7

I warrantied out my w7 a while ago after i got a broken one from a deal on here (i am sure you can find the thread on here still). after i got it back i found out it wasnt glued right so the store i got it from took it back and handed me a brand new one off of their showroom floor. I hooked it up to my viper 1200d for about 2 weeks then i sold my car and out it came. It has been sitting for about a month since then.No scuffs of tears at all- great condition

Price: 400 plus shipping

DEI Viper 1200D

I bought this viper about 3 months ago and used it for about 2 weeks on my 12w7. then when the car was sold it came out too and has sat since. great overall condition and barely used

Price: 150 shipped

Offer up for me, i will consider home audio, dj equipment, or maybe a good surround sound system, but cash rules all. paypal accepted

send all offers to blackburn.kevin@gmail.com
dibs on HU. got the cash ready. paypal or Mo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.