Clif Designs CD 60.4 Separates

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale:6.5" carbon/Kevlar mid/woofers with 1" soft dome tweeters. Grills and 1/2" spacers included. Very nice crossovers. These things sound great and really bump with smooth highs. Owners sold out and went on to start CDT, These were very high priced when new.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Nothing is perfect so 9/10

Price: $150

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped to you door included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested will you ship first, since you have no feedback!
I just re read your post. You think I'm gonna ship my speakers to you before payment is made? Nope. This website isn't the end all of feedback and wether a guy is honest

Interested will you ship first, since you have no feedback!
I just re read your post. You think I'm gonna ship my speakers to you before payment is made? Nope. This website isn't the end all of feedback and wether a guy is honest

I noticed you have 2 feedback, didn't mean to offend. Still interested,

you buy from me you'll be happy. Tim you could've pmd the guys I sold the arc amps to and asked them, or if I had an ebay acct you could check. Interested? excellent setup at $400, steal at 125 shipped imo. Run them in my pops truck off an Ample 551 and they sound very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...