10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

2 - Clif Designs CD120W 12" Woofers

Item(s) Description/Condition: both NEW, but OLD STOCK

Price: $100 for the pair + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

These are new but are OLD Stock left in stockroom... Cant tell you too much more than that as i havnt dealt with Cliff in YEARS.. and pretty sure they are not around any longer.... Boxes a little ugly as well... will be shipped in one box for shipping... they are cheap, and shipping cant be alot, so pm or email if you are wanting...

12" Sound Quality Subwoofer

4 Ohm Voice Coil

COC (Cyclo-Clefin Copolymers) Cone

Pole Vented Magnet

1-1/2" High Compressed Foam Surround

2" Kapton Voice Coil

Rubber Sealant Gasket

Heavy Duty Alloy Basket

Spray Sandy Ferrite Basket

Clif Designs Logo Dustcap

Aluminum Ring

40 Oz. Magnet

Block Post Transparent Terminals

RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts

Peak Power Handling: 600 Watts

PICT2314.jpg

PICT2316.jpg

PICT2313.jpg

PICT2312.jpg

PICT2311.jpg

PICT2309.jpg

PICT2319.jpg

clifcd120wratings.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

shipping anywhere from $14-$40 insured... depending on your locations... i will not ship uninsured, and i wont ship post office.. These will go FEDEX only ...

ok, these still sitting.. they GOT TO GO... throw a offer.. i want these GONE.....

i just sent you a pm about the massive audio speakers. lets do a combination platter the speakers plus these subs. i am intrigued. do you know what these require for ported cubes by chance?

i just sent you a pm about the massive audio speakers. lets do a combination platter the speakers plus these subs. i am intrigued. do you know what these require for ported cubes by chance?
here you go...

CD120specs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...