Clear corners

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by SBLAZER is $43 shipped from ebay a good price for clear corners for a 01 4 dr blazer?

should i go ahead and get them?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
IF THEY ARE APC BRAND YOU SHOULD GET'EM, I GOT THOSE ON MY BLAZER THEY LOOK AWESOME

TRY TO GET THE SUPER WHITE APC LIGHT BULB TOO TO SHOW OFF CRIMINAL.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Originally posted by SBLAZER so is that a good deal should i get em?
Yes, that is a very good price. Although, check with your local police station about the laws regarding clear corners....I know some towns do not allow them. Some even say on the package: "For off-road or show use only".

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 Yes, that is a very good price. Although, check with your local police station about the laws regarding clear corners....I know some towns do not allow them. Some even say on the package: "For off-road or show use only".

- Steve
is illegal on chicago suppostly!! when you have the superwhite bulb on shouldnt be a problem if he get the amber bulb but still like i say is illegal running the white bulbs for corners lights and washer lights too, almost every single thing is illegal but they dont really bother you i havent have no problems i got tint windows,washer lights,clear corners lenses and never been bother by a cop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SBLAZER

Banned
SBLAZER
In IL, south, where the epicenter rules
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from