SOLD Cleaning out the closet sale.

TaylorFade
10+ year member

I fail.
Selling all of the stuff I ma not using. It's starting to pile up. All prices are shipped. I'm open to trades but the only things I am really looking for is a DD 2510 or an amp that's 1ohm stable and 1kw+. [Edit: also looking for an 8" sub for HT use that's suitable for a t-line.]

Prices are shipped.

FI BL 10" Dual 2. No options. Good shape. Got it from Thumpin Titan. [Traded]

RE SE 10". Dual 2. Great shape. Maybe a week's worth of playing time. [Traded]

Pair of Sundown e8's. Good shape. They've been tried in 4 different boxes so there's a little caulk on one of them and the gaskets around the holes is a little worn. [sold]

MB Quart 6.5 components. BNIB. $60 [sOLD]

Kicker KS680 coax 6x8's. BNIB. Price drop $50 shipped!

4435276117_d619809eb5.jpg

Kicker KQ5 pre amp line driver thingy. Don't know much about it. I got it in a trade. [Traded]

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Yup. He felt the lure of Digital Designs and had to have it. I'm kinda feeling that lure again too...
Well it's alright. Someone's trading me a fully loaded one for the same thing titan was trading me his for lol. What DD was it, out of curiousity?

Hey man. My bro is lame. He's gonna give me his type r's and wants me to find him 8s and he keeps changing his mind on wanting to buy these. I told him to just give me the money for them but idk wtf is up with him. Sorry for all the BS man. I'll talk to him tomorrow and If tomorrow you still have them I'll send you the money if you can send me better pics. He's just worried because they aren't "new". Thanks for understanding and sorry for all this BS man. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.