SOLD Cleaning out the closet sale.

TaylorFade
10+ year member

I fail.
Selling all of the stuff I ma not using. It's starting to pile up. All prices are shipped. I'm open to trades but the only things I am really looking for is a DD 2510 or an amp that's 1ohm stable and 1kw+. [Edit: also looking for an 8" sub for HT use that's suitable for a t-line.]

Prices are shipped.

FI BL 10" Dual 2. No options. Good shape. Got it from Thumpin Titan. [Traded]

RE SE 10". Dual 2. Great shape. Maybe a week's worth of playing time. [Traded]

Pair of Sundown e8's. Good shape. They've been tried in 4 different boxes so there's a little caulk on one of them and the gaskets around the holes is a little worn. [sold]

MB Quart 6.5 components. BNIB. $60 [sOLD]

Kicker KS680 coax 6x8's. BNIB. Price drop $50 shipped!

4435276117_d619809eb5.jpg

Kicker KQ5 pre amp line driver thingy. Don't know much about it. I got it in a trade. [Traded]

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i might already have dibs on em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif trying to work out a trade for the comps and re se

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.