Cleaned room Many things for sale (Many pics)

haha yeah wrenchguy there like brand new though u know u wanna em:) lol. the size helmet man is XL .that's to cheap for various runs man i could do $15shipped. also man that would be sweet if u know someone who want's that throw it's like brand new it's just sitting in my room.

ok i found some one who dose want the occ throw it going to be for my stepfather . and i want the various 4 awg wire but it might take me a while to get up the money .if you still have the both of them when i get the money ill be cool and give you 45 for both .im not sure how long it will be until i get some money so if you find some one who wants them before i get the money don't hesitate get your paper man .

arrizx my pm box is cleared now sry bout that man. quins sounds good man hopefully it will be soon:D.

Bump for a new day come on guys lets get this stuff gone. Trades im really looking for is Wire no cheap sh*t , 2ch rcas , 4awg fuse holder with fuse. need some install stuff for my girl's build im suprising her she has no idea im doing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audiobahnuser18

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobahnuser18
Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies