Clean power

Pixie Dust, Mental Expectation, and being ****** into a myth created by the High End aftermarket are the primary ways that one will "believe" an amp "sounds" like anything.

I've done the double blind test on too many occasions to conclude "no audible difference."

Yes, RC's challenge still stands with $10k on the table if you can show an audible difference.

His conclusions are generally correct, it's his methods and science behind them that could be elaborated on a touch more.

I guess your definition of 'full of ****' is: having a keen grasp of the concept at hand, and using scientific data to back up an argument.

How? Someone can be intelligent and full of ****. Do you live that sheltered of a life?

I know, and thank you. They were belittling me and I was defending myself for whatever reason. Most of the regulars on this site (over 1,000 posts) are just kids who think they know what they're talking about because they've been reading this site for a while and give knee-jerk responses whenever someone says a word. If someone says the word "watt" you get fourteen 12 year old girls cursing and swearing "a watt is a ****ing watt" as if they've added something useful ...
And youve added somthing usefull to this forum? or any forum for that mater? i think no....your ignorance isnt need nor is your n00bish attitued....

JaJay pretty much hit it on the head w/his original "a watt is a watt" post. Db, Packer - it's you two that have made yourself look like retars. His projected intellect and logic must have completely baffled you.

For the most part we all agree on the "sound" of an amp. Some of us just make an attempt to understand and discuss WHY.

Oh yeah - my contribution to the topic. If you have your amp picked out just get a sub (or subs) from a respected company that can handle the power because it will come down to the enclosure as much as anything.

And youve added somthing usefull to this forum? or any forum for that mater? i think no....your ignorance isnt need nor is your n00bish attitued....
I'm ignorant and noobish when you're the one pulling up old threads trying to show me up in all my threads in this forum.

All you did was prove how much of an idiot you are when you did so though...

Dumbass

JaJay pretty much hit it on the head w/his original "a watt is a watt" post. Db, Packer - it's you two that have made yourself look like retars. His projected intellect and logic must have completely baffled you.
For the most part we all agree on the "sound" of an amp. Some of us just make an attempt to understand and discuss WHY.

Oh yeah - my contribution to the topic. If you have your amp picked out just get a sub (or subs) from a respected company that can handle the power because it will come down to the enclosure as much as anything.
These kids never learn

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.