Clean first, then LOUD, whose making the best?

Schweino
10+ year member

Who the heck makes great subwoofers. Looking to add a 12" after getting my fronts installed. Want clean first, but wants to handle alot of power. No amp yet, as amp will be bought specifically for the subwoofers.

Im not a fan of kicker, and would choose TREO engineering over them any day if anyone was gonna say them :p

Also, I am going to want to add a battery..would it be wiser to have it specifically for subs, or the inside sound?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The way it is sitting doesn't seem unsound, just not neat and factory looking. You might be able to come 90 degrees out the side cut away some...
those center spots shine out pretty far enabling me to see well on the dark highways.
No Issues out of my CT Sounds amps..EQ, 6.5s. There is not one company out there that hast ever had a perfect QC run that I can think of.Hard to...
Mmats is sold. Open to offers on the Quart speakers and Kenwood HU. Matt
Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there. Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for...

About this thread

Schweino

10+ year member
Schweino
Omaha, NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from