Southeast Region Clash of Titans-Saturday July 19th @ Goodyear Lithia Springs, GA

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
dude what happened?
haha Well here it goes long story. I was downtown skating with my friends. It came about 5 o clock so I was like hey guys im leaving to go to an audio comp. Go to start my car and it wont start. The batteries were reading 12.95 so I knew it wasnt a dead battery. I still got Allstate to come and try and jump start it and it wouldnt jump start. So I had no clue what to do. then I locked my keys in my stalled out car had to get allstate AGAIN. I then call my friend to come pick me up. He comes and we go across the street to get food until the tow truck came to tow my car. After were eating as my friend pulls into the parking lot where my car is about to be towed from his tire falls completely off. So now thats 2 cars that gotta be towed mine and my friends and now we need to find ANOTHER ride. Well i ended up being at this one place from 4pm to about 10 30 pm. It ****** car is at the shop now. lol

I wish Jim would keep it either a consistent setting or switch over to termlab.what where the other scores like and how did Matt(mazzasec) do?

also if you want to find out your resonant frequency I can help you out and get you on the meter
...I guess you've read by now that Mazza had car trouble...As far as the other scores...I think there were only a couple in the 150's and Zach's was around 156 John had a 150.?? on the kick......

I'd love to have you check out my frequency...What are your plans next week? I've got a pretty free schedule....PM me when you think we can hook up....

...I guess you've read by now that Mazza had car trouble...As far as the other scores...I think there were only a couple in the 150's and Zach's was around 156 John had a 150.?? on the kick......I'd love to have you check out my frequency...What are your plans next week? I've got a pretty free schedule....PM me when you think we can hook up....
pm'ed

haha Well here it goes long story. I was downtown skating with my friends. It came about 5 o clock so I was like hey guys im leaving to go to an audio comp. Go to start my car and it wont start. The batteries were reading 12.95 so I knew it wasnt a dead battery. I still got Allstate to come and try and jump start it and it wouldnt jump start. So I had no clue what to do. then I locked my keys in my stalled out car had to get allstate AGAIN. I then call my friend to come pick me up. He comes and we go across the street to get food until the tow truck came to tow my car. After were eating as my friend pulls into the parking lot where my car is about to be towed from his tire falls completely off. So now thats 2 cars that gotta be towed mine and my friends and now we need to find ANOTHER ride. Well i ended up being at this one place from 4pm to about 10 30 pm. It ****** car is at the shop now. lol
wow dude. bad luck much?

fyi the mic was not off it was the same scores i usually get mine is pretty consistent. the only reason my renegade score was down was b/c i rolled the passenger window down so jim and bobby could hear it;)

fyi the mic was not off it was the same scores i usually get mine is pretty consistent. the only reason my renegade score was down was b/c i rolled the passenger window down so jim and bobby could hear it;)
If that is the case, are scores generally 4-5 db lower legal on the dash than renegade on the kick?

The guy with the white Grand Am said his score was 3-4 db lower and he hadn't made any changes to his system which had him and I both wondering what was up....Even Kenny (the guy who was driving silver Scion XB) said the mic was turned down...Just seemed strange.....

If that is the case, are scores generally 4-5 db lower legal on the dash than renegade on the kick?
The guy with the white Grand Am said his score was 3-4 db lower and he hadn't made any changes to his system which had him and I both wondering what was up....Even Kenny (the guy who was driving silver Scion XB) said the mic was turned down...Just seemed strange.....
the ac mic has a sensitivity setting... just sayin

So who were the loud ones of the day. Any pics? I'm gonna make it over to GA for one of these one day.
The loudest was Zach (2 15's in a Tahoe) and I believe his score was at least a 155..John was 2nd loudest and he hit a 150.?? renegade..He's got 3 12's in a Tahoe....I forgot my camera...There was a person there who had a camera but they are not members of this forum.

Hopefully you can come....I know Jim had a lot of great things to say about the SC shows since he said everyone looks forward to them being that he only has a few there....He also talked about scaling back the number of GA shows he's gonna do next year since he's realized that fewer shows tend to bring out more people and he can do just as well with fewer shows....

thats crazy b/c my scores were pretty much dead on except for renegade. pretty much meaning tenths but i dont know plus it was humid as hell. i guess the whole sensitivity thing plays a part in everyones car.

the sc shows are the best ones jim has. i have been to both of them this year and there are o ton of spl people out there

thats crazy b/c my scores were pretty much dead on except for renegade. pretty much meaning tenths but i dont know plus it was humid as hell. i guess the whole sensitivity thing plays a part in everyones car.
the sc shows are the best ones jim has. i have been to both of them this year and there are o ton of spl people out there
who are the loud ones?

who are the loud ones?
im not great with names but the dude in the green ranger and the crx guy with hime are usually the loudest but there are a bunch of people in the 150's mid range. there was a expedition up there last time running the same stuve steve meade has but it was more of a street beater i think he pulled a or close to 160 renegade but really thats it. got some vids of him in the sc show in this form. it was nasty.just a lot of people not a small show by far. well worth my drive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Oldbass38

10+ year member
I'm going deaf
Oldbass38
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date