Southeast Region Clash of Titans-Saturday July 19th @ Goodyear Lithia Springs, GA

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Okay....I went to the show....It had a pretty good turnout....Apparently the mic was turned down a good bit....People were getting scores 4-5 db lower than normal....Below is what I did....I used a sweep and I think that was a BAD idea....Anyway...I'll be getting metered next Sunday at the Loudest Beat show on the TL so it will be interesting to see how my score is on it. BTW...This score was legal on the dash. My last show was renegade on the kick...

Carshow.jpg

Okay....I went to the show....It had a pretty good turnout....Apparently the mic was turned down a good bit....People were getting scores 4-5 db lower than normal....Below is what I did....I used a sweep and I think that was a BAD idea....Anyway...I'll be getting metered next Sunday at the Loudest Beat show on the TL so it will be interesting to see how my score is on it. BTW...This score was legal on the dash. My last show was renegade on the kick...
Carshow.jpg
I wish Jim would keep it either a consistent setting or switch over to termlab.

what where the other scores like and how did Matt(mazzasec) do?

also if you want to find out your resonant frequency I can help you out and get you on the meter

I have a baseball game there next sunday. Maybe I'll have the sub and I can meet up with you for a min or two. I need to find out what my new box is gonna do, not real sure of the tuning and port area.

I have a baseball game there next sunday. Maybe I'll have the sub and I can meet up with you for a min or two. I need to find out what my new box is gonna do, not real sure of the tuning and port area.
I should be able to help you if its before 4pm sometime //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ill bring my meter and we can see what works best

I wish Jim would keep it either a consistent setting or switch over to termlab.
He said he won't switch because everyones scores would drop and they'll quit coming out if they can't put up big #s. I love the AC cause I get to brag about doing 160s all day long. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

He said he won't switch because everyones scores would drop and they'll quit coming out if they can't put up big #s. I love the AC cause I get to brag about doing 160s all day long. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
hmm ya i suppose. but atleast scores would stay consistent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Oldbass38

10+ year member
I'm going deaf
Oldbass38
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date