clarion vrx765vd wont connect!

Participant count
  • Participant list

hose406

hey i had a question.. hopefully you guys can help a brotha out... the reason i ask is i have a ipod videoand when i hook the ipod to the cable out of the deck up nothing happens, but when my cousin can hook up his mini the ipod screen shows up. but again when i connect my ipod nothing happens, the screen doesnt show up nor does the ipod button work on the deck. when connected the clarion logo doesnt show up on my video, but does on his mini. i have the yellow cable hooked up to the video in that is bundled with all the other rca's that says visual in. i have double checked everything connection wise. i have also restored my ipod back to factory settings and nothing happens whenever i plug the ipod in. i dont know if the deck isnt reconginizing that the ipod is hooked up, or if the deck doesnt know the ipod is hooked up. i just cant understand why it would work with the mini and not with mine... some one help a brotha out!

You have to make sure that the ipod that you have it`s compatible with the unit.I belive that some ipods(older versions)aren`t compatible...check the manual.I got the same units and the radio works fine with me video ipod..

well i have a video ipod 60 gig.... did you install yours? i dont have a clue why mine wont work, but my cousins mini he got over a year ago works on it just fine. do you think its something with my ipod?

i have the cable.... but when i connect it to my ipod nothing at all happens... the clarion logo doesnt pop up or anything on the ipod. what software version do you have on your ipod? when was the last time you updated it? my is version 1.1.2 i even tried it with version 1.1.1 and it did nothing... so i dont know if it is my deck or it is my ipod... but i do have the cable that allows video ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.