SOLD Clarion Max675VD

Participant count
  • Participant list

hornedfrog1985
5,000+ posts

<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
Iowa
I bought this from Freakish07, and it doesn't work quite right. When you push the eject button it goes down fine, but I would say 25% of the time it takes pushing the button 2-3 times to get it to come up. I don't know if the motor is worn down a bit, or if the guide pins on either side is bent or something... ?

Everything else seems to work fine to me, and I would keep it, but it doesn't fit in my car like the local shop said it would... They said they had a mounting kit for it, and then they called to tell me they don't make one for my car. I have been pretty well screwed over on this, and paid almost $300.00 for this. If you have any electronics know how I would think you could get this working just fine.

Since I have to list a price I will say $210.00 OBO shipped. The only trades I would be interested in would be a 15" sub, or possibly a mono amp. I WILL NOT SEND FIRST. I have had enough of getting the finger with this already. I have good Ebay feedback also 29+ trans over like 5 years, and all 100%. Also, if I was trying to scam anyone I would list it as working fine, and just send it as is. I felt horrible buying this and having it not work right, and I WILL NOT do the same to anyone.

NOW ON EBAY... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170300864844 If you have an offer for me shoot me a pm. I can cacel it at any time.

moto_0024.jpg

I was wondering if that was you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I saw you reading this, and then saw the bid. lol

i might jump on the bid lol.
hope i have cash soon.
I put it out for 10 days. I'm not in a real big hurry to get rid of it. I would like to have a cd player to listen to, but I can wait.

Hey, and if you guys have stuff to sell now is probably a good time considering people are getting their taxes pretty quick.

I will bid on it and if it stays low enough pick it up for the gf.. have you called clarion to see if it was a common problem?
Nope, I never did call them. I was going to but I decided I don't want to deal with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.