Clarion 765??????

Participant count
  • Participant list

melaza
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I got this unit and it`s definetly what i wanted..however i got a question does anybody knows how to intall a backup camera? From what i understand i need the t.v tuner in order to wire the camera..is this true?

any help will be appreciated.

I believe so. The tv tuner, which would connect through the CeNet, has a camera input on it. I looked at the camera install manual and the picture of the cable it used didn't appear to be rca or CeNet. (manual didn't specify cable type) So my guess is yes you have to connect the camera through the tv tuner. (too expensive for me)

You could however, just search online for a basic camera that uses an RCA output and use one of your spare RCA inputs on the deck.

I have the 755 model, the menu interface on the 765 looks much better.

Thanks.. however i might be getting rid of this unit..i just found out that it`s Not, navi compatible...i`m so friking disappointed!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.