circuit city shizzle.

I should put that as my sig to make people mad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryexcited.gif.c26a15f316d23068607f36ddacd7a7ab.gif

I should put that as my sig to make people mad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryexcited.gif.c26a15f316d23068607f36ddacd7a7ab.gif
It only works if you know it's not going to get deleted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

HI DO U GUYZ KNO WHAT AMP 2 uSe FOR mY 2 TYP R 12 THX

Type R's are great subs if you actually know how to put them into the right application.

It's the retards with two 12 type r's hooked up to a BLINGING audiobahn 50000Watt amp in a 1 cu ft sealed box that make people laugh at type r's.

i've got two type r's in a 4.5cu^ft box tuned to 33 Hz powered by an orion 1200D; that's how to apply Type Rs

Most of the installs I do at my circuit city don't involve the brands we sell. Actually I'd say 75% of them aren't our products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
The only stuff I don't mind installing is some kicker stuff. The retail at CC on the L5 12 in the kicker box is like 400. I sell it to people for 225 if we're installing it.

Oh and my guys on the floor don't lie or bs people, I'd fire them.
what circuit you at... I work at circuit in eastgate... aka Cincy...

pizza9.jpg

Type R's are great subs if you actually know how to put them into the right application.
It's the retards with two 12 type r's hooked up to a BLINGING audiobahn 50000Watt amp in a 1 cu ft sealed box that make people laugh at type r's.

i've got two type r's in a 4.5cu^ft box tuned to 33 Hz powered by an orion 1200D; that's how to apply Type Rs
no its the fact that everybody is running them, and this board is flooded with hundreds of type r threads all asking the same 2 questions.

Oh and my guys on the floor don't lie or bs people, I'd fire them.

Fool at my circut city said he has 16 5 1/4s in his passat. I asked him how come factory speakers have such high impedances, he said because they are of low quality. I don't know the answer but after telling me he has 16 5 1/4s in his passat, I doubt his other answers were accurate. I came in to try to understand the difference between the infinity kappa and reference line.

i got a job at best buy....a kid came in and paid us $40!!!! to SCREW HIS SUBS IN HIS BOX

now i know thats not the going rate, but thats what they told him, and im pretty sure thats what he paid.

i felt bad for him.

Fool at my circut city said he has 16 5 1/4s in his passat. I asked him how come factory speakers have such high impedances, he said because they are of low quality. I don't know the answer but after telling me he has 16 5 1/4s in his passat, I doubt his other answers were accurate. I came in to try to understand the difference between the infinity kappa and reference line.

El oh el, good stuff. The reason CC/BBY have such losers as installers/sales people is because most stores don't see it as much profit for whatever reason. People will apply for a different department, and end up in car audio, knowing NOTHING at all. I personally interview my applicants. My favorite question is: If I want a one ohm load with two Dual 4 Ohm voice coil subwoofers, would I wire them in series or parallel? If they don't know exactly what series or parallel means, I'll draw a simple pic of 2 subs with + - on the top and bottom and ask them to draw the wires.

I've had 2 people out of 15 get that right in the past 3 months. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigexpo

Banned
bigexpo
tucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from