circuit city shizzle.

like i give a crap if i spell anything wrong im not writing a **** paper
Because the idea of your writing conveying who you are, or your character, is a foreign concept to you.

Oh well, that's not the point of this thread.

Well, mr boss hogg. I think what everyone is saying is pretty simple, if the guy enjoyed it, let him have it.

Next time you see something like that happen, talk to the guy. (Don't ruin a sale) Offer him your help in the future or something, saying if he needs anything else or has some questions to contact you etc. Well, unless he calls you a bizzotch or something.

i have an audiobahn amp because it was cheap as hell and i didnt know much about car audio stuff. ok then i really dont feel like arguing anymore back to the thread.

Hey man dont be knocking CC and BB if the person buying the system thinks it sounds good and thinks they are being done right by them. Who really cares what they run whether they have Audiobahn or Zapco if it sounds good to them thats all that matters.

I personally wouldnt go near either one but thats only because I went into BB once and the installer was so stoned he couldnt even complete a sentence.

Hey man dont be knocking CC and BB if the person buying the system thinks it sounds good and thinks they are being done right by them. Who really cares what they run whether they have Audiobahn or Zapco if it sounds good to them thats all that matters.
I personally wouldnt go near either one but thats only because I went into BB once and the installer was so stoned he couldnt even complete a sentence.
thats true really. but today when i went i was listening to mtx's bottom line subs i guess they barely had a lip on them and ive seen them for like 89 99 bucks on the web but anyways i asked the guy how many watts was going to each one because if you turned the volume knob up 3 notches it was almost getting distorted and you could barely hear the music and he siad they were running them at 1000 watts a peice lol

ok this thread is about any experiences you had at circuit city, best buy, hh gregg etc. about there car audio stuff not about the type r's and alpine stuff.

ok this thread is about any experiences you had at circuit city, best buy, hh gregg etc. about there car audio stuff not about the type r's and alpine stuff.
type-r.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigexpo

Banned
bigexpo
tucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from