circuit city shizzle.

bigexpo

Banned
tucky
i was driving to pick up my lil bro and i decided to see what crappy stuff they have at best buy in there car audio slection. well as i walked in there was this guy in there that spent 600 bucks on teh following

crappy sealed box

2 10" L5's

an mtx amp that probobly ******

and this amp hookup kit that costed like 120 bucks plus all this stupid ass warrenty **** that was like 50 bucks

oh yea and a sony head unit lol

and i went in the little room they have blocked off where the subs are and i turned up these bottom of the line mtx's what were black adn had a red rim around it 2 notches up fron 0 on the headunit and it was like turning mine up all the way and i wasked the guy what amp and how many watts was going to it and he said 1000 to each and i was like those cant handle 1000 watts a peice if u turn it up to be able to hear the music and so i said go ahead and turn it up then and he goes oh i cant it might be to loud so i laughed and walked away laughing. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY FUNNY STORIES OF PEOPLE GETTIGN RIPPED OFF AT BEST BUY CIRCUIT CITY?

Most of the installs I do at my circuit city don't involve the brands we sell. Actually I'd say 75% of them aren't our products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

The only stuff I don't mind installing is some kicker stuff. The retail at CC on the L5 12 in the kicker box is like 400. I sell it to people for 225 if we're installing it.

Oh and my guys on the floor don't lie or bs people, I'd fire them.

Wow...u live in louisville too i have which best buy is it? If its the same one im thinking of its not the first time this has happend
yea i live in l'vile lol its the circuit city off shelbyville road in st. matthews i just thought it was funny because the subs were yellow and he was putting them in a neon or somehting like that i heard them say neon and and some other sucky car and he thought he had some big bad ass system i mean i got 12w3 i dont think its a bad ass system its real good for what it is but im not gonna buy some kicker shizzle thats yellow lol

I know, just messin with ya.

To be honest, I'm known at my store for sending in my friends (usually girls) and asking stupid questions and wanting stuff to see what my salesperson sells them. And I grade them on how they handle it.

All of my installers also use mostly RE (it was the boner, remember?) and eclipse in their cars. No mtx, kicker, sony, etc //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Most of the installs I do at my circuit city don't involve the brands we sell. Actually I'd say 75% of them aren't our products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
The only stuff I don't mind installing is some kicker stuff. The retail at CC on the L5 12 in the kicker box is like 400. I sell it to people for 225 if we're installing it.

Oh and my guys on the floor don't lie or bs people, I'd fire them.
That hasn't set off a flag with LP?

They'd be bustin down our doors if we dropped something that much lol

I was looking at **** in Walmart and the guy there tried to sell me some Lightning Audio storm series subs. I told him a had a 2005 Type-R in a 1.8 cube box ported to 34 hz and he asked me what kind of wood I used to make it... after hearing that I used 3/4 in MDF he tried to tell me that it was way too thick and I only needed 1/4 inch plywood.

x2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
al
its funny because he thinks he is getting some *****in ass system that prob isnt even that much louder and sure as hell doesnt sound as good as my jl and he was getting ripped off a circuit city

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigexpo

Banned
bigexpo
tucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from