Qes .49

Vas 4.57 ft3

Fs 19.85Hz

Re 2.97

Le 3.22

BL 20.1TM

Sd .087m2

SPL 84.9dB 1w/1m

More thorough tsp's by request (cms,rms,mms etc)

Willing to trade, make offers!

3. Description/Condition: Like New, brown spec on surround near left edge of user name was a lil beetle bug.

4. Price: : $200 shipped Con US

5. Pictures:

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

I've never needed dampening and only amps I need are Hifonics XX Zeus, Infinity 1211A, or Hifonics XX Hercules (XX's would have to have blue lighting for logo.) Thanks for the Interest!

While I'm thinking of it, I built a 3cube net sealed enclosure for this fully stuffed, Shipping gets you the box as well. 12awg wire for the sub Parts Express Nickel Finish 8 awg bolt through Binding Posts and ring terminal connections inside. F3 30Hz Very smooth response handles around 800 in the enclosure to reach Xmax @ F6. Very nice SQ and the output surprised me, 400rms was enough to get it to over power my front-stage ran from a PRS 800. Tactile feel is a lil weak @ 400rms but 600rms yield quite a bit of vehicle flex in the mid to low 30Hz range and tactile feel becomes unmistakable.

I've never needed dampening and only amps I need are Hifonics XX Zeus, Infinity 1211A, or Hifonics XX Hercules (XX's would have to have blue lighting for logo.) Thanks for the Interest!
While I'm thinking of it, I built a 3cube net sealed enclosure for this fully stuffed, Shipping gets you the box as well. 12awg wire for the sub Parts Express Nickel Finish 8 awg bolt through Binding Posts and ring terminal connections inside. F3 30Hz Very smooth response handles around 800 in the enclosure to reach Xmax @ F6. Very nice SQ and the output surprised me, 400rms was enough to get it to over power my front-stage ran from a PRS 800. Tactile feel is a lil weak @ 400rms but 600rms yield quite a bit of vehicle flex in the mid to low 30Hz range and tactile feel becomes unmistakable.
Shut me down and then tease me with this description? Shame on you...and good luck with the sale. I've been looking for something to throw in a sealed box and be happy with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

audio_phill

10+ year member
Walking TSP Encyclopedia
audio_phill
Small Town VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date