Chrysler 300 Build Log

shortyg83
10+ year member

¿
pa
Ok I know you will be upset but no pics yet as I just started ordering the equipment.

Car: chrysler 300

HU: Panasonic CQ-VX100U dvd player with thouch screen display

Speakers: 4x Polk db 6x9's

Speaker amp: Alpine PDX-4.100

Subwoofer amp: Sundown 3000D

Subs: 2x 15 inch Sundown Nightshades

Box: working on it right now hopefully done by bj fisher if I can get a design made for it.

Leave your comments..........NOW

1272549006_294f713d3c.jpg

Whats wrong with 6x9's? Thats what they have stock so its probably easier to swap the 6x9's..
I don't even know how to really comment to this reply.

Nothing wrong persay with them. Componets are better overall than coxials and some can be had just as cheap. You can make adaptor plates to fit them and have much more flexablity with them. Seperate crossover and everything, just a better setup over coxial. I mean he could do that, but why, when there is better alternatives for good prices.

My girlfriend has the same panasonic dvd player in a 300. The dvd player is a little bit too wide for the dash trim kit. I had to break off the half circles on each side and file them down, so it would fit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.