chromes wheels against road salt, help!

Use baby oil it will help keep off the grime and mudd. just rinse off and there you go. Just don't load up on it! Just a little between the cheek and gums.

Originally posted by crakerhead switch back to stock tires until winters ova

my question was about a product not what to do.

i've been doin that for 3 years i got lazy this winter i leave'em on,the stupid winter last 6 months here in chicago and i see lots of people with chromes up and down all winter they are probably putting something on,thats why im asking.

i dont know that there is much you can do....the baby oil may help, but the reality is chrome and salt dont get along, your best bet is still changing them over during the winter, or just clean them every day --i dont a few people that do that literaly.

Originally posted by mgaidica whats the deal with stock chrome wheels and aftermarket? I'm not switching me chrome stock wheels out and they look fine....

good question! somebody answer that?please i only know that i my aftermarket chromes were on this winter and im noticing the chrome is kind of bubbleing up in some spots, but i got a intrigue with stock chrome wheels and that sucker sometimes pass weeks w/out seeing a wash and the rims still look good not a **** sign of getting ruined.

anybody knows the diffrence btween stocks and aftermarkets?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

badboy

10+ year member
badboy
CHICAGO, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from