chinny

If you honestly think the tweeter worked when you had them, take them back and sell the to someone else. IF THE ACTUALLY WORK.

I don't see what yall are on his back. The tweeter worked off and on, he re-wired it and had no problems from it since. So it was an minor installation fault, now yall are screamin scammer?

**** happens people we are human. We are allowed to make mistakes.

Wow ~ I hate to feel as if a 'Get Chinny!' bandwagon is forming but...

I just talked to an acquaintance who specializes in litigation concerning misrepresented items' sales.

According to him this type of situation falls directly under his specialization.

It's true the buyer had the opportunity to research into the specific nature of what he was buying. Had he but searched the threads and found any of the several locations where Chinny discussed the intermittent issues with the tweeter Diamond would have known better what he was getting himself into. So...he had the opportunity...but not the responsibility. It is the right of the buyer to take what is presented to them for sale at face value and believe that they are getting what they've been told they're getting. Doing so may not be the smartest course in all situations (as has been proven here) but it happens.

The seller, on the other hand, does NOT have the discretion to fail to disclose to a potential buyer any known defects in an item presented for sale. Using a defense of 'the defect didn't produce itself this time when I checked so I reckoned all was well' wouldn't fly very well in court and could potentially be viewed as fraud.

Chinny, I don't know you so I have no personal agenda against you, guy, but I'd have to say it's on you, mang. You didn't tell the man there was a problem with the comp set but yet told many others there was. Refund the man's money and get your gear back.

Id say pay for half of the new tweet.....and lets get it all over with!

half?? it should be all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The buyer asked for his money back earlier, unless he has changed his mind Chinny should give him his money back.

Mines better, I have linkage.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i do business management in school...the right thing to do would be just refunding and call it a day...

Chinny is the seller...the other dude is the customer...the customer should more or less be right...if he recieved a bad product then just refund his money...no need for all of this

And you were very patience.
'

yeah cuz i paid and it took about 2 weeks to NOT get the phone, but once again it wasnt his fault, FL was dealing with hurricane Wilma and the I got the worst Fedex guy in the world. Guess I just have bad luck:crap: . (My situation has nothing to do with whats going on in this thread I was just stating what happened in my case)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

KingDiamond

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
KingDiamond
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies