Check Out the Shop..

Yes I do, But I am trying to Incorporate other thing to my inventory, and I think I will learn a lot in this forum. Thanx for your comment and hope to change my inventory to something better soon..

not a bad looking shop ,but you can get all that stuff anywhere.you should look into some better equipment ,to incorporate into your stock .not eveyone is fooled by the alpine ,rf and kicker hype .hit me up ,i may can help if interested .

some of your powerbass subs have the logo backwards? am i seeing that right? beating online prices is pretty easy, if i have something new and someone local doesn't like my price I always say i'd match the online price by them paying me today than picking up the product in 5 business days.

some of your powerbass subs have the logo backwards? am i seeing that right? beating online prices is pretty easy, if i have something new and someone local doesn't like my price I always say i'd match the online price by them paying me today than picking up the product in 5 business days.
They're upside down lol

never heard back.. i usually am in need of amp kits for customers installs locally as im not gonna order kits without knowing im going to do an install.. if you guys would get back to me im sure we can work something out.. i buy amp kits. 4 gauge usually pretty frequently.

You gotta realize that most people aren't bass nerds like we are and most people do want the mainstream stuff.

I think it's great to have hi end stuff available but that can't be the only thing a shop carries, because most people want the shite they hear their ignorant friends talking up... and ignorant doesn't mean stupid... it means without knowledge.

I made the mistake of attempting to cater to hifi buyers in a town with very few hifi buyers once. I had a retail home theater store in the late '90s where I sold Parasound, Jamo, Celestion, Denon & XLO cables and 90% of the people who walked through my door didn't recognize any of it... they were looking for Bose shite.

Of course, I wouldn't stoop so low as to sell that junk and as a result, I no longer have a home theater showroom.

Nice looking showroom, btw. :)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Stereo Zone

10+ year member
Stereo Zone
dallas tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from